mercredi 22 janvier 2025
THE EVIL GENIUS... FROM NICE-MATIN.... by..... Didier Asin
"THE EVIL GENIUS... OF NICE-MATIN.? ...... Hello Mr. MARINO.!!!!!
I read, or rather suffered, your shitty editorial about Elon Musk.
I simply wanted to tell you that the more like your writings in Nice-Matin are read, the more people will hate journalists in the public opinion.
Comparing Elon Musk to a Nazi is so stupid that if you were an American you would automatically win many votes for the Republicans.
And it is so disrespectful to the memory of the millions of victims of Nazism!
What level of platitude have the "journalists" of Nice-Matin reached, wallowing like piglets in the mud with pleasure... And God knows I have nothing against piglets!
There were quality editorialists in this newspaper at the time: Roger Bouzinac, René Dabernat, Pierre and René Gosset, Alain Duhamel, Philippe Bouvard, Marc Chevanche...
Today there are only leftists
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire